Where? Spaces (Kardinaal Mercierplein 2, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium)
When? As soon as possible – full-time basis
At BUFFL, an ambitious Antwerp based start-up, we believe that innovations can be separated from inventions through customer validation. For future thinking people wanting to voice their opinion, BUFFL is a mobile experience that empowers the herd to shape the products and businesses of tomorrow because BUFFL is the only company that makes brands listen to you.
You will act as the creative spark and have to challenge the team in bringing the customer experience to the next level. The design of our mobile application, where respondents can participate in surveys & our reporting interface, where clients can build and follow up on surveys and experiments will become your little precious.
And by supporting our marketing and sales team in creating awesome content and material, you’ll have a big impact on the course of this ambitious startup.
Occasionally you will participate in innovation hackathons or workshops organized by big corporates where you will act as a creative maker by creating sketches or mock-ups of prototypes.
- You have an eagle eye for design detail
- You have a convincing portfolio in web/mobile applications
- HTML and CSS have hardly any secrets for you
- You know Adobe Creative Suite like the back of your hand
- You have experience with Sketch or similar software
- You are a true PowerPoint ninja
- You can work independently, but you are also a team player
- You like to take initiative and are hungry to learn
- You can communicate fluently in English
You’re smart, ambitious, like a challenge and are looking to move into a very rapidly growing start-up in order to fast-track your career. You’re frustrated by slow-moving, process-heavy situations and excited by moving fast to solve challenging problems and delight customers. You’d like the opportunity to work in a varied role with responsibility and the scope for rapid personal development and change.
Working at BUFFL:
BUFFL is a tech start-up at its core, with a strong user-centered mindset. As we are rapidly growing, you will be able to influence key architectural and product decisions, as well as having the opportunity to develop your career. As the company evolves, we strongly believe our people should too, which is why we support continuous development of both technical and leadership skills. We have a very flat hierarchy; you’ll be working directly with colleagues responsible for development, marketing and innovation.
- Highly competitive salary as well as other incentives where appropriate.
- Enjoy flexible work hours in a work hard, play hard environment
- Become part of the dream team where team spirit is key
- The opportunity to develop yourself
If you are enthusiastic about this job description and you are interested in reinforcing our awesome team, send your resume & short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.