Community Project Manager
Build and maintain a thriving BUFFL community. You manage our herd of people who define tomorrow’s products and services by giving their feedback through our digital platform.
BUFFL (& home office)
Veemarkt 48, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
As soon as possible – full time basis
BUFFL believes that 99% of innovations should improve people’s lives.
We want to be a caring and future-proof company that allows your organization to stay relevant by taking actionable decisions. We guarantee impact by embedding instant access to the voice of end-users & other stakeholders (communities) into your day-to-day business in a straightforward and iterative way (methodology), enabled through our digital tools (technology).
- Managing the BUFFL community (‘the herd’), means being responsible for acquiring new respondents and retaining the current community. Keeping our BUFFLs involved and growing our panel is your core activity.
- You’re in direct contact with our community, define acquisition strategies and work with commercial teams.
- You control the quality of the gathered data from our panel and find ways to reach the niche respondents for specific projects. Through a state of the art community dashboard, you keep track of community growth and performance. You proactively communicate important changes in our panel to the rest of the company.
- An opportunity spotter: based on your mindset of always moving forward, you’ll come up with new ways to acquire niche audiences or onboard new BUFFL users more efficiently.
- An entrepreneur: pave the way and achieve any community objective through trial and error. Understand what works well and make community building more efficient. Taking initiative is what fuels you.
- A project manager: once a goal is set, you own the timeline and make sure you manage all stakeholder expectations.
- An owner: you can lead the way, work independently (and in team) and are accountable for your work.
- You dare to challenge the status quo. The BUFFL community allows our clients to change the world for the better. Keeping them involved and knowing where to change our approach is key to keep the community thriving.
- You can translate commercial challenges into actions to improve our community responsiveness and composition.
- You are creative and are able to create content for both our survey application as our social media channels.
- You have affinity with or experience in community building.
- Together we’re unbeatable: become part of our success built on a culture of trust
- Build for long term success with a sustainable and agile mindset: we invest in long-term relationships
- Be bold and stay actionable by delivering actionable insights for making impactful decisions
- Be curious: become first to know what type of innovations our clients (in a wide variety of sectors) are working on.
- Feel the excitement of working in a start-up.
- A highly competitive salary package, a motivated team and flexible work hours.
If you are excited about this job, send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.