Business Development Manager
What do we do at BUFFL? We help companies make products and services that people care about. Did you know that more than 75% of new products and services fail? We developed a platform that enables companies to discover the needs of their target audience and validate their (rough) ideas with 250 target consumers in a matter of hours.
With this platform commercially available and used by clients like Telenet, Proximus, Engie, KBC, Colruyt, P&G, BBDO, Burger King, D’Ieteren, Luminus,… BUFFL is ready to scale.
Our challenge? Helping our clients in mapping their assumptions and posing the right questions at the right time in the innovation process. Maybe we can even automate market research someday?
You’ll become a crucial team member on our journey to disrupt the validation industry. You are a go-getter, the one out in the field uncovering opportunities to onboard and grow clients. You provide new blood to the company, in the form of fresh customers. You’ll become the face of BUFFL for a variety of clients, from the biggest corporates to the tiniest start-ups.
- You enjoy selling and networking – it’s a great energy boost for you!
- You have a growth mindset: hands-on, inventive, challenger, you get the job done.
- You’re assertive, professional, and not afraid of cold calling.
- You have great communication & people skills.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience.
- You can work independently, but you are also a team player.
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch, French, and English.
- An awesome job where you’ll have a tremendous impact on our clients and the BUFFL brand itself.
- A highly competitive salary package.
- Enjoy flexible work hours in a “work hard, play harder” environment.
- Become part of the dream team where you can learn & grow in no time.
- The opportunity to develop yourself to the fullest!
BUFFL is a tech scale-up at its core, with a strong user-centered mindset. As we are rapidly growing, you will be able to influence key architectural and product decisions, as well as have the opportunity to develop your career. As the company evolves, we strongly believe our people should too, which is why we support continuous development. We have a very flat hierarchy; you’ll be working directly with colleagues responsible for the development, sales, community, and innovation. We have a great team of 20 colleagues ready to conquer the world.
If you are enthusiastic about this job description and you are interested in reinforcing our awesome team, send your resume and a short motivation letter with an overview of your realized projects to email@example.com.