Experienced Digital Marketeer
Where? Spaces (Kardinaal Mercierplein 2, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium)
When? As soon as possible – full-time basis
At BUFFL, an ambitious start-up based in Mechelen, the one thing separating innovations from inventions is customer validation. For future-minded people with a deep urge to voice their opinion, BUFFL is a mobile experience that empowers them to shape the products and businesses of tomorrow, because it is the only company that makes brands listen to you.
You are the missing link between our company objectives, our sales team and our B2B customers. You’ll also take on the challenge of growing our community of participants in mobile surveys. You apply the principles of the Lean Start-up methodology in marketing by continuously building experiments, measure outcomes and learn from iterations. Data is your gold and will drive you in learning what works and what doesn’t to optimize our growth. With BUFFL we try to disrupt our playing field and we believe that data, digital and automation are the main tools to do so.
- You have a growth mindset: creative, inventive, challenger, gets the job done
- You have 5-7 years of experience in online marketing (SEO, SEA, AdWords, Google Analytics, email marketing, CRO and marketing automation)
- You have 3-4 years of experience with the AAARRR funnel
- You love working in a data-driven organisation and have strong analytical skills
- You can work independently, but you are also a team player
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch and/or English
- Did we mention that we are obsessed with data and so should you?
You’re smart, ambitious, like a challenge and are looking to move into a very rapidly growing start-up in order to fast-track your career. You’re frustrated by slow-moving, process-heavy situations and excited by moving fast to solve challenging problems and please customers. You’d like the opportunity to work in a varied role with responsibility and the scope for rapid personal development and change.
Working at BUFFL
BUFFL is a tech start-up at its core, with a strong user-centered mindset. As we are rapidly growing, you will be able to influence key architectural and product decisions, as well as have the opportunity to develop your career. As the company evolves, we strongly believe our people should too, which is why we support continuous development of both technical and leadership skills. We have a very flat hierarchy; you’ll be working directly with colleagues responsible for development, sales, community and innovation. We have a great team of 10 colleagues ready to conquer the world.
- Highly competitive salary as well as other incentives where appropriate
- Enjoy flexible work hours in a “work hard, play harder” environment
- Become part of the dream team where team spirit is key
- The opportunity to develop yourself
If you are enthusiastic about this job description and you are interested in reinforcing our awesome team,
send your resume and a short motivation letter with an overview of your realised projects to