Advise high priority clients on which validation experiments to conduct and which decisions to make based on insights. Demonstrate the true value of instant decisions up to C-level.
BUFFL (& home office)
Kardinaal Mercierplein 1, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
As soon as possible – full time basis
What do we do at BUFFL? BUFFL, a tech start-up at its core, help companies make products and services that people actually care about. Did you know that more than 75 % of new products and services fail?
BUFFL created a platform that enables companies to discover the needs of their target audience and validate their (rough) ideas with hundreds of target consumers in a matter of hours. With this platform commercially available and used by clients including Telenet, Proximus, Engie, KBC, Colruyt, P&G, BBDO, Burger King, D’Ieteren, Luminus,…
BUFFL is ready to scale.
Our mission? Get 75% of innovation to succeed by supporting our clients in mapping their assumptions and asking the right questions at the right time in their innovation process, delivering a decision within 24 hours.
Maybe we can even dream of automating market research someday?
As a member of Team Operations, you help clients in validating their innovation tracks. You do this by working with our sales team to set up well-framed research projects based on a step-by-step innovation methodology.
Delivering clear, data-based next steps for the innovation projects of your clients is your main focus.
- A challenger: you have a holistic view and start from the overall objectives. You are not afraid to challenge your stakeholders in order to get to a better end result.
- An opportunity spotter: based on your innovation & validation knowledge you should be able to identify gaps in our clients’ current validation & decision making process & transform these problems into opportunities (consultative selling).
- A communicator: you are able to sense the room and manage your stakeholders with clear communication. You’re an active observer and listener, and intrigued by how people go through change. You’re able to communicate fluently in Dutch, French and/or English.
- An owner: you can lead the way, work independently (and in team) and are accountable for your work.
- You dare to challenge the status quo and have great communication & people skills. You enjoy coaching your colleagues as well as your customers.
- You lead the change towards data-driven decisions in large companies. You are a bit of a visionary!
- You can translate client challenges into strategic validations.
- You are creative and are able to tell a powerful (but data driven!) story based on the data we gather in our research experiments.
You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in innovation.
- We care. Become part of the herd, we move as one to reach our mission to allow 75% of innovation to succeed.
- Be the first to know what type of innovations our clients (in a wide variety of sectors) are working on.
- Feel the excitement of working in a start-up and have a direct impact on the evolution of the company.
- A highly competitive salary package, a motivated team and flexible work hours.
If you are excited about this job, send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.