Innovation Project Manager
BUFFL OFFICES Kardinaal Mercierplein 1, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
As soon as possible – fulltime basis
What do we do at BUFFL?
We help companies make products and services that people actually care about. Did you know that more than 75 % of new products and services fail? We developed a platform that enables companies to discover the needs of their target audience and validate their (rough) ideas with 250 target customers in just 10 minutes.
With this platform commercially available and used by clients as Telenet, Proximus, Orange, KBC, Colruyt, P&G, BBDO, Bundl, Duval Union, BOI, CM, Luminus,… BUFFL is ready to scale.
Helping our clients in mapping their assumptions and posing the right questions at the right time in the innovation process. Maybe we can even dream of automating market research someday?
You’ll become a crucial team member on our journey to disrupt the validation industry. You will be responsible for both external and internal innovation. You apply the principles of the Lean Start-up and Design Thinking methodology in innovation and marketing by continuously building experiments, measure outcomes and learn from iterations. You are in charge of these activities in sprints, hackathons, trainings and innovation projects. You’re at the source of building new products and services for a variety of clients, from the biggest corporates to the tiniest startups.
• You are a true workshop facilitator and it’s a great energy boost for you!
• You enjoy guiding people through the innovation process in Design Sprints, Hackathons, Ideation Sprints.
• You have a growth mindset: creative, inventive, challenger, gets the job done.
• You have 5+ years of experience in innovation, as a product owner.
• You love design thinking but urge to make it actionable.
• You combine strong analytic skills with people skills.
• You can work independently, but you are also a team player.
• You can communicate fluently in Dutch and English.
• An awesome job where you’ll have a tremendous impact on our clients and the BUFFL brand itself.
• A highly competitive salary package.
• Enjoy flexible work hours in a “work hard, play harder” environment.
• Become part of the dream team where team spirit is key.
• The opportunity to develop yourself to the fullest!
BUFFL is a tech start-up at its core, with a strong user-centered mindset. As we are rapidly growing, you will be able
to influence key architectural and product decisions, as well as have the opportunity to develop your career. As the company evolves, we strongly believe our people should too, which is why we support continuous development. We have a very flat hierarchy; you’ll be working directly with colleagues responsible for the development, sales, community, and innovation. We have a great team of 12 colleagues ready to conquer the world.
If you are enthusiastic about this job description and you are interested in reinforcing our awesome team, send your
resume and a short motivation letter with an overview of your realized projects to firstname.lastname@example.org.