You are responsible for BUFFLs technology platform and mobile application. Both for the optimizing and scaling of the BUFFL platform as for the prioritization and development of new feature requests, you will align the needs of the relevant end users, the – internal – development team & the internal BUFFL stakeholders.
BUFFL (& home office)
Veemarkt 48, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
As soon as possible – full time basis
BUFFL believes that 99% of innovations should improve people’s lives.
We want to be a caring and future-proof company that allows your organization to stay relevant by taking actionable decisions. We guarantee impact by embedding instant access to the voice of end-users & other stakeholders (communities) into your day-to-day business in a straightforward and iterative way (methodology), enabled through our digital tools (technology).
- You are responsible for BUFFLs technology platform and mobile application. Both for the optimizing and scaling of the BUFFL platform as for the prioritization and development of new feature requests, you will align the needs of the relevant end users, the – internal – development team & the internal BUFFL stakeholders.
- Based on the company vision & strategy in place you define the product vision .
- You gain a deep understanding of the end-user experience by interviews, BUFFL surveys and behavorial data tracked and use this input to further optimize our platform.
- Together with a founder you will tackle to following strategic challenge: to what extend should we try to automate innovation & market research processes in our platform and where is human intervention in the form of consultants preferred.
- You define, follow up and optimize the success metrics for recurrent use of our platform.
- You analyze the stability and scaleability of our platform together with the development team
- You own the product roadmap: scope & prioritize features based on business and customer impact.
- Act as product management go-to-person. Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams (technical & business stakeholders) to deliver with efficient time-to-market and optimal resources.
- You act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of our product both internally as externally.
- Agile project management experience: using project/task management platforms: Asana, Jira, etc. You have experience using tools for organising, tracking and managing work.
- After a successful onboarding period, you will officially become Product teamlead.
- Communicatively skilled: As the bridge between the business & technical teams, you translate the end-user needs – within the product strategy – into detailed requirements and map them on the product roadmap. You manage stakeholder expectations with timely updates.
- You are data driven and love to translate insights from product analytics into actions.
- A highly structured project manager: You are accountable for high quality delivery. Once a goal is set, you own the scope, budget and timeline. Your structured approach leads to efficient work.
- Problem solver: You roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- An owner: You can lead the way, work independently (and in team) and are accountable for your work. You actively come up with initiatives to enhance the engagement with our product.
- An ambassador: You live, breath and are able to excite others about our product.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in product management.
- Together we’re unbeatable: become part of our success built on a culture of trust
- We’re curious: become first to know what type of innovations our clients (in a wide variety of sectors) are working on.
- We build for long term success with a sustainable and agile mindset: we invest in long-term relationships
- We’re bold and stay actionable by delivering actionable insights for making impactful decisions
- Feel the excitement of working in a start-up.
- A highly competitive salary package, a motivated team and flexible work hours.
If you are excited about this job, send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.