Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst
You’ll become a crucial team member on our journey to disrupt the validation industry. You’ll be responsible for both setting up research experiments and the translation of gathered data into actionable strategies and next steps. Your focus will be on the early phases of innovation, the problem, and the solution phases.
BUFFL OFFICES Kardinaal Mercierplein 1, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
As soon as possible – fulltime basis
What do we do at BUFFL?
We help companies make products and services that people actually care about. Did you know that more than 75 % of new products and services fail? We developed a platform that enables companies to discover the needs of their target audience and validate their (rough) ideas with 250 target customers in just 10 minutes.
With this platform commercially available and used by clients as Telenet, Proximus, Orange, KBC, Colruyt, P&G, BBDO, Bundl, Duval Union, BOI, CM, Luminus,… BUFFL is ready to scale.
Helping our clients in mapping their assumptions and posing the right questions at the right time in the innovation process. Maybe we can even dream of automating market research someday?
You’ll become a crucial team member on our journey to disrupt the validation industry. You’ll be responsible for both setting up research experiments and the translation of gathered data into actionable strategies and next steps. Your focus will be on the early phases of innovation, the problem, and the solution phases. You apply the principles of the Lean Start-up and Design Thinking methodology in innovation and marketing by continuously building experiments, measure outcomes and learn from iterations. Your strength in number crunching, statistics, and finding connections will help us gain speed by learning when to pivot or how to continue with a certain problem or idea. You’re at the source of building new products and services for a variety of clients, from the biggest corporates to the tiniest startups.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills.
- You enjoy discovering insights and connections in data to really understand what is going on.
- You are a number cruncher who knows how to apply statistical best practices.
- You have a growth mindset: creative, inventive, challenger, gets the job
- You have 5+ years of experience in consumer insights, market(ing) research, statistics or data analysis.
- You love experimenting but always focusses on the facts.
- You can work independently, but you are also a team
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
- An awesome job where you’ll have a tremendous impact on our clients and the BUFFL brand itself.
- A highly competitive salary package.
- Enjoy flexible work hours in a “work hard, play harder”
- Become part of the dream team where team spirit is
- The opportunity to develop yourself to the fullest!
BUFFL is a tech start-up at its core, with a strong user-centered mindset. As we are rapidly growing, you will be able
to influence key architectural and product decisions, as well as have the opportunity to develop your career. As the company evolves, we strongly believe our people should too, which is why we support continuous development. We have a very flat hierarchy; you’ll be working directly with colleagues responsible for the development, sales, community, and innovation. We have a great team of 12 colleagues ready to conquer the world.
If you are enthusiastic about this job description and you are interested in reinforcing our awesome team, send your
resume and a short motivation letter with an overview of your realized projects to email@example.com.