B2B Community Project Manager
Acquire and retain professionals (owners & decision makers) in the BUFFL B2B community. Understand what triggers these respondents and how to motivate them to help define tomorrow’s products and services in a B2B context.
BUFFL (& home office)
Veemarkt 48, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
As soon as possible – full time basis
BUFFL helps companies make products and services that people actually care about.
We want to be a caring and future-proof organization that supports teams to challenge the status quo by taking data-driven decisions. We make the voice of end-users & internal stakeholders instantly accessible through our digital tools.
- Based on the strategy in place, you deliver the B2B acquisition targets for new respondents and manage retention in the current community. Onboarding B2B decision makers, keeping them involved and growing this community is your core activity.
- You’re in direct contact with our community. You understand what drives this community and act like a translator between the needs of our respondents and the commercial organization.
- You know how to deliver additional profiles on short notice, and understand the importance of long term community building, identifying intrinsic motivators for B2B profiles to join our community.
- You are a project manager, accountable for delivering high quality responses through our community.
- Persuasive networker: you love connecting with people and understand what drives them so you can create common goals and achieve them together. The adrenaline of being successful in delivering towards your objectives is the greatest feeling.
- An entrepreneur: pave the way and achieve any community objective through trial and error. Understand what works well and make community building more efficient. Taking initiative is what fuels you.
- A project manager: once a goal is set, you own the timeline and make sure you manage all stakeholder expectations.
- An owner: you can lead the way, work independently (and in team) and are accountable for your work.
- You dare to challenge the status quo. The B2B community allows our clients to change the world for the better. Keeping them happy and knowing where to change our approach is key to keep the community thriving.
- You can translate commercial challenges into actions to build our community.
- You are creative and are able to create relevant and attractive content for decision makers.
- Together we’re unbeatable: become part of our success built on a culture of trust
- We’re curious: become first to know what type of innovations our clients (in a wide variety of sectors) are working on.
- We build for long term success with a sustainable and agile mindset: we invest in long-term relationships
- We’re bold and stay actionable by delivering actionable insights for making impactful decisions
- Feel the excitement of working in a start-up.
- A highly competitive salary package, a motivated team and flexible work hours.
If you are excited about this job, send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.