Junior Research Manager
Help clients in validating their innovation tracks. Deliver clear, data-based next steps for the innovation projects of your clients is your main focus. Make innovation success your mission!
BUFFL (& home office)
Veemarkt 48, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
As soon as possible – full time basis
BUFFL helps companies make products and services that people actually care about.
We want to be a caring and future-proof organization that supports teams to challenge the status quo by taking data-driven decisions. We make the voice of end-users & internal stakeholders instantly accessible through our digital tools.
As a member of Team Operations, you help clients in validating their innovation tracks. You do this by working with our sales team to set up well-framed research projects based on a step-by-step innovation methodology.
Delivering clear, data-based next steps for the innovation projects of your clients is your main focus.
- An owner: with a keen eye for detail, you like practical project work (set project milestones, create and launch surveys, analyze results, deliver report, …). You can work independently and are accountable for your project from A-Z.
- A cruncher: you get your energy from analyzing data and discovering insights to create a clear recommendation.
- A problem solver: when running into an issue, take action to resolve it independently or activate other stakeholders to find a solution. You continuously look to make your work more efficient. You know your tools in-and-out and help define new ways to tackle project challenges.
- A communicator: structure and timely communication are your go-to tools to update your team members. You’re able to communicate fluently in Dutch. French and/or English are a plus.
- A caring person: you believe that the impossible is possible, you believe in others and believe in yourself, you go the extra mile. But all of this only if it is ‘the right thing to do’.
- Manage the programming of surveys in the BUFFL platform and train our clients on how to use the dashboard.
- Manage your projects and keep track of timing, costs, deadlines and reporting. Details matter!
- Handle client requests and questions.
- Proactively flag opportunities or issues and occasionally take the lead on internal projects.
- Play as a team with internal stakeholders (we work in tandems)
- We care. Become part of the herd, we move as one to reach our mission to allow 75% of innovation to succeed.
- Be the first to know what type of innovations our clients (in a wide variety of sectors) are working on.
- Feel the excitement of working in a start-up and have a direct impact on the evolution of the company.
If you are excited about this job, send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.