Closing deals. Advising high priority clients on which validation experiments to conduct and which decisions to make based on insights. Demonstrate the true value of instant decisions up to C-level.
BUFFL (& home office)
Veemarkt 48, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
As soon as possible – full time basis
BUFFL helps companies make products and services that people actually care about.
We want to be a caring and future-proof organization that supports teams to challenge the status quo by taking data-driven decisions. We make the voice of end-users & internal stakeholders instantly accessible through our digital tools.
You are crucial on our journey to challenge the status quo & disrupt decision making in innovation processes. You will advise various high priority clients on which validation experiments to conduct and which decisions to make based on the insights gathered in the BUFFL platform. Your final goal is to demonstrate the value of instant decisions & showcase how to scale this data-driven process in corporates (up to C-level).
- A hunter: go get ’em tiger. Nothing beats the adrenaline of closing yet another deal.
- A challenger: you have a holistic view and start from the overall objectives. You are not afraid to challenge your stakeholders in order to get to a better end result.
- An opportunity spotter: based on your innovation & validation knowledge you should be able to identify gaps in our clients’ current validation & decision making process & transform these problems into opportunities (consultative selling).
- A communicator: you are able to sense the room and manage your stakeholders with clear communication. You’re an active observer and listener, and intrigued by how people go through change. You’re able to communicate fluently in Dutch, French and/or English.
- An owner: you can lead the way, work independently (and in team) and are accountable for your work.
- You dare to challenge the status quo and have great communication & people skills. You enjoy coaching your colleagues as well as your customers.
- You lead the change towards data-driven decisions in large companies. You are a bit of a visionary!
- You can translate client challenges into strategic validations.
- You are creative and are able to tell a powerful (but data driven!) story based on the data we gather in our research experiments.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in innovation.
- Together we’re unbeatable: become part of our success built on a culture of trust
- We’re curious: become first to know what type of innovations our clients (in a wide variety of sectors) are working on.
- We build for long term success with a sustainable and agile mindset: we invest in long-term relationships
- We’re bold and stay actionable by delivering actionable insights for making impactful decisions
- Feel the excitement of working in a start-up.
- A highly competitive salary package, a motivated team and flexible work hours.
If you are excited about this job, send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.