Online event 22/09 – Validate your innovation decisions
Design Thinking and Agile Innovation are gaining trust, but putting theory into practice remains a challenge. We’ll explain the baby steps!
About this Event
Tag along and get a plethora of Innovation Insights and a peek into our Milestone Validation Technique.
We’ll share the collection of techniques and approaches that defined the way we’re helping corporate innovation teams and booming scaleups! 🚀
INTERESTING FOR YOU?
If you are currently part of an innovation team or thinking about starting your own company with a million dollar idea? This is the webinar for you!
Get the basics in validation methodology in under 60min.
We’re a tech scaleup in Innovation Validation and combine consultancy in a proven validation methodology with a practical data capturing tool to power-up your innovation process!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
We’ll start with an overview and intro of the Milestone Validation Methodology and share with you how we’ve put it in practice! We’ll share tips and tricks that you can implement directly in your own context/challenge.
• 22 September 2020
• 10h AM
• You receive a few days in advance a weblink to join our webinar. Check your email.
Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst
You’ll become a crucial team member on our journey to disrupt the validation industry. You’ll be responsible for both setting up research experiments and the translation of gathered data into actionable strategies and next steps. Your focus will be on the early phases of innovation, the problem, and the solution phases.
BUFFL OFFICES Kardinaal Mercierplein 1, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
As soon as possible – fulltime basis
What do we do at BUFFL?
We help companies make products and services that people actually care about. Did you know that more than 75 % of new products and services fail? We developed a platform that enables companies to discover the needs of their target audience and validate their (rough) ideas with 250 target customers in just 10 minutes.
With this platform commercially available and used by clients as Telenet, Proximus, Orange, KBC, Colruyt, P&G, BBDO, Bundl, Duval Union, BOI, CM, Luminus,… BUFFL is ready to scale.
Helping our clients in mapping their assumptions and posing the right questions at the right time in the innovation process. Maybe we can even dream of automating market research someday?
You will join two of our colleagues as part of the operations team. You help our clients translate their validation assumptions and problems into the right market research. You will be using the BUFFL platform, which is an awesome survey and analysis tool linked with our own mobile app for our own respondents community. Since you will be one of the main users of our platform, you can have a big influence on new features and improvements. You’ll be responsible for both setting up the research experiments and translating the gathered data into actionable insights. We want you to dance with all this data so you can figure out and define the next (research) steps for our clients, so they can then confidently create the new best idea ever. If you have a background in design thinking methodology or you already know a thing or two about lean start-up principles, that’s definitely a huge plus. You love statistics and you get pumped when you find out when or how to pivot a certain problem or idea. You love knowing that you will create an impact thanks to your ability to make the right adjustments at the right time.
- You enjoy discovering insights and connections in data to really understand what is going on.
- You are a number cruncher who knows how to apply statistical best practices.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills.
- You have a growth mindset: creative, inventive, challenger, gets the job
- You have 5+ years of experience in consumer insights, market(ing) research, statistics or data analysis.
- You love experimenting but always focus on the facts.
- You can work independently, but you are also a team
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
- You love the startup mindset; chaotic, ambitious and playful at the same time.
- An awesome job where you’ll have tremendous impact on our clients, our BUFFL platform and the BUFFL brand itself.
- A highly competitive salary package.
- Enjoy flexible work hours in a “work hard, play harder”
- Become part of the dream team where team spirit is
- The opportunity to develop yourself to the fullest!
BUFFL is a tech start-up at its core, with a strong user-centered mindset. As we are rapidly growing, you will be ableto influence key architectural and product decisions, as well as have the opportunity to develop your career. As the company evolves, we strongly believe our people should too, which is why we support continuous development. We have a very flat hierarchy; you’ll be working directly with colleagues responsible for development, sales, community and innovation. We have a great team of 17 colleagues ready to conquer the world.
If you are enthusiastic about this job description and you are interested in reinforcing our awesome team, send your
resume and a short motivation letter with an overview of your realized projects to firstname.lastname@example.org.