Business Developer (direct sales)
Filling the pipe and closing deals. Understanding customer needs and matching it with the perfect BUFFL solution. As part of the sales team, you support our growth.
BUFFL (& home office)
Veemarkt 48, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
As soon as possible – full time basis
BUFFL believes that 99% of innovations should improve people’s lives.
We want to be a caring and future-proof company that allows your organization to stay relevant by taking actionable decisions. We guarantee impact by embedding instant access to the voice of end-users & other stakeholders (communities) into your day-to-day business in a straightforward and iterative way (methodology), enabled through our digital tools (technology).
You are crucial on our journey to challenge the status quo & disrupt decision making in innovation processes. You will advise & onboard a diverse set of clients on which validation experiments to conduct and which decisions to make based on the insights gathered in the BUFFL platform. Your final goal is to demonstrate the value of instant decisions in all kinds of situations.
- A hunter: go get ‘em tiger. Nothing beats the adrenaline of closing yet another deal and hitting your targets.
- An opportunity spotter: based on your sales (& growing innovation knowledge) you are able to easily sense the needs of potential clients. You get energized from prospecting, networking & meeting new people.
- A communicator: you are assertive and an active observer and listener. You’re able to communicate fluently in Dutch, French and/or English.
- An owner: you work independently (and in a team) and are accountable for your work (closing both inbound as well as outbound deals).
- You dare to challenge the status quo and have great communication & people skills. You enjoy growing & coaching your customers!
- You are resourceful and are able to think outside the box to close new deals and continuously fill-up your pipeline.
- You are structured: your pipeline is clean and you’re on top of things. Any time you have a global overview of where you’re at.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience and a strong interest in innovation.
- Together we’re unbeatable: become part of our success built on a culture of trust
- We’re curious: become first to know what type of innovations our clients (in a wide variety of sectors) are working on.
- We build for long term success with a sustainable and agile mindset: we invest in long-term relationships
- We’re bold and stay actionable by delivering actionable insights for making impactful decisions
- Feel the excitement of working in a start-up.
- A highly competitive salary package, a motivated team and flexible work hours.
If you are excited about this job, send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.