Webinar 1/06 Supercharge your innovation ideas with problem statements
Learn from BUFFL experts how to use problem statements the right way to your innovation skill set. Allow your innovation to be succesful.
About this event
This webinar is part of a series of webinars where BUFFL shares best practices on how to make your innovation project a success. Our vision: allow your innovation to be successful.
Validate your assumptions about direction and focus area for your next innovation project by applying your acquired knowledge from this session.
No preparation is required for this webinar, however we do expect some interactivity to make the session more valuable for you. If you have any questions or remarks, feel free to share them upfront, so we can optimize our content to your needs.
- Are you responsible to take your company to the next level?
- Are you working on a strategic project that might just be course changing?
- Are you working on challenges where no one has ever gone before?
No matter if you’re working in innovation, in market research, marketing or sales, if any of the above sounds familiar, this webinar will be perfect for you. No matter which business domain, learning how to use problem statements will help you take on your next (or current) challenge in a structured and actionable way.
What will you learn?
At the end of the session, you’ll have a clear view on:
- What is a problem statement
- How problem statements bring clarity to your challenge
- How to create the perfect problem statement
- How to use your problem statement in research
- How to transform problem statement insights into actionable next steps
We’re a tech scaleup in Innovation Validation and combine consultancy in a proven validation methodology with a practical data capturing tool to power-up your innovation process!
We deliver aactionable insights and validated assumptions and clearly defined next steps. We have an easy to use BUFFL platform and an engaged BUFFL community. You will be guided by BUFFL innovation experts.
- Duration: 1 hour
- You receive couple of days in advance a weblink. No need to install extra tools.
- Questions: email@example.com