Webinar 7/09 Select your top notch USP’s and power up your innovation
About this event
This webinar is part of a series of webinars where BUFFL shares best practices on how to make your innovation project a success. Our vision: allow your innovation to be successful.
No preparation is required for this webinar, however we do expect some interactivity to make the session more valuable for you. If you have any questions or remarks, feel free to share them upfront, so we can optimize our content to your needs.
Are you responsible to take your company to the next level? Are you working on a strategic project that might just be course changing? Are you working on challenges where no one has ever gone before?
No matter if you’re working in innovation, in market research, marketing or sales, if any of the above sounds familiar, this webinar will be perfect for you. No matter which business domain, learning to indentify your unique selling points based on real consumer insights.
What will you learn?
At the end of the session, you’ll have a clear view on:
- What are values in an innovation track
- What is the difference with USP’s
- How can access to consumers help to determine your USP’s
- What will be your next step once you have identified your USP’s
- How to optimise your budget when you do market research
BUFFL allows you to take a data driven decision based on consumer insights in a matter of days. The combination of a real-time data dashboard, an engaged consumer community and a team of experts will power-up your innovation process!
- Duration: 1 hour
- You receive couple of days in advance a weblink. No need to install extra tools.
- Questions: email@example.com